Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Wendy Vecchi is coming back to Hannah's

If you have never taken a class from Wendy, then let me introduce you. She is a wonderful artist and we are super excited to have her coming back to Hannah's to teach classes.

This is part of her profile from her site:

"In addition to designing art stamps (studio 490) and art parts, I'm a proud member of the design team for TIM HOLTZ . I'm also the SENIOR EDUCATOR for RANGER INDUSTRIES. I love to travel around the country & teach stamping/altered art classes and in my spare time, I LOVE to ...make ART! "

Visit her site: http://studio490art.blogspot.com/

We are hammering out the details of the classes this week. Just mark your calendars for Friday, October 1 and Saturday, October 2nd. I will post details asap and then we will be taking reservations for classes over the phone or in store.

Can't wait for October 1st and 2nd!!!!

No comments: