Saturday, March 17, 2012

Echo Park & October Afternoon Layout Kits for the Boys~

Are you ready for some Baseball?  Now that it is warm out, I see the boys in my neighborhood riding bikes, skateboards, and of course playing some ball.   I have 2 little girls so I am typically scrapping layouts of girly things.  So I was excited to get some new photos from my friends who have boys.  

  Here are two of my latest layouts that will be kitted and sold only at Hannah's.  Stop in and pick up your kit or call to reserve your kit.  The baseball layout is using the New Echo Park This & That.  I also used the We R Memory Keepers Sew Easy Stitching tools and stitched a design around the page.  Super easy to do and just adds a tiny bit of detail to any layout.  Notice the 4 pennants on the page? Those are homemade.. just use the This & That paper that you will get in your kit.   I have had a request for some layouts with more than a couple of photos on a page.. here you go.. I used 12 photos.  




Here is another new layout you can find at Hannah's.  I used the October Afternoon paper.  
Don't worry if you have girls Hannah's has tons of layouts for boy or girl layouts.  They also have mini albums, card kits, and altered projects.   Thanks for looking at my new layouts, stop by Hannah's Face book page and let us know what kind of kits you are looking for.  Scrap It Girl!~

1 comment:

Jill said...

Adorable Layouts!!!