- Friday July 13 10-Noon $25 Beginners
- Saturday July 14 10-Noon $25 Beginners
- Thursday July 26 10-Noon $25 Beginners
- Saturday July 28 10-Noon $25 Beginners
- Thursday August 9 10-Noon $25 Advanced
- Saturday August 11 10-Noon $25 Advanced
In the Beginners Class you will learn everything about the
- ink pens
- cutting wool, chipboard, vinyl and photos
- all functions, keys, and buttons on the Personal, Cricut original, and Cricut Expression Machines.
- You will create a card, borders, and receive a handout with a cutting guide line.
In the Advanced Class you will etch on glass and create a mini chipboard album using the different materials we cut with the cricut.
In the fall we will have Cricut Expression 2 Classes. Now that you know about the classes I will tell you about my cricut experience.
I have been teaching cricut classes since 2008 and in 2010 I had the pleasure of working with Provo Craft and their Cricut team as we set up demo's in various stores. I even went to Las Vegas for training on all of the Provo Craft products. I have to say I was trained by the best and I plan to provide you with the best cricut classes too. I hope to see you in class.
Kimberly Congdon (Scrap It Girl)