Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Bo Bunny Weekend Market


So I was at my favorite scrapbooking store... Hannah's Home Accents.  I needed to pick up new products to play with.. or should I say design with.  Anyways, I love working with their collection of wood pieces and of course I grabbed another block and picture stand.  This time I wanted to work with some paper that I don't usually use.  While going up and down the aisles, I came across the Weekend Market by Bo Bunny.    Holy Sweetness.. love it.   I decided to make a receipt box for my husband and a block to set in his office.  His birthday is in September so what better time to create something for him and have my homemade item done in plenty of time.  Here is what I started with and the end result.  Both of these items are now at  Hannah's Home Accents in Antioch Illinois.  You can purchase the items to make your own or we can kit it for you to pick up.  You can also put it together at the store and if you ask me.. I may just help you out.
Now that I have used up this collection on these two items I need to get more.. I want to cover a few cigar boxes too.  Thanks Bo Bunny for another wonderful Collection and Thank you Hannah's for always carrying such great products to design with.  





I also used a few of Tim Holtz products, a gear from prima.... other than that it's all Bo Bunny.
Stop by the store to pick up the supplies to make one.. Father's day will be here before you know it!~

1 comment:

Julene Matthews said...

These boxes are gorgeous.