Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Authentique's New Grace Collection ~ A 2-Page Layout Kit

Happy Wednesday, Crafters! It's Valerie here, with a 2-page layout for you...

What perfect timing on Authentique's part here - their newest collection is called Grace (and it's absolutely gorgeous with the soft color palette, and beautiful images), and it's just in time for Mother's Day that will be here before we know it! The theme for this beautiful set of papers & embellishments is all about Mom or any special lady in your life.

I pulled out my old photo albums and scrapbooks from the 70's, 80's & 90s (yes, I was scrapping when I was a kid!), and scanned a bunch of the photos I have of me & my mom. Because I wanted to use as many as I could, I printed them in Wallet size. This layout is perfect for these kinds of pictures when you're scrapbooking about someone that is SO very special to you - I was able to get quite a few pictures on it.

The nice thing about this collection is that it doesn't have to be just about your mom; it could be or a grandma, a daughter, an aunt, a special teacher, a BFF ~ any special woman in your life.

I really enjoyed working on this layout; the memories were flooding back all day! So, for my mom and all we've been through together, and any special lady in YOUR life, I highly recommend this beautiful collection.




You can find the post on my blog here, at ValByDesign.com

Have a wonderful rest-of-the week!

“Just as pieces stitched together in a quilt warm our bodies, 
scrapbooks bind together memories to warm our hearts.” 
~Author Unknown







No comments: