Friday, December 20, 2013

We have Paper Nest Dolls stamps!

Valerie here today, and I was in the store today and so excited to see the new display of Paper Nest Dolls stamps!

I'm also on the design team for Paper Nest Dolls, so I work with them ALL the time; so I was ecstatic to hear Hannah's was going to start selling them, also!

Paper Nest Dolls are hand drawn by my good friend, Christine; there are a couple different sites for her store & stamps:

  • Here is the overall web site (but DON'T use the link that says "Blog" from that page; it's an old one - they really need to fix that!) 
  • HERE is the Blog that us designers all make and share our creations on to give you guys some inspiration! 
  • Here is the Challenge blog where you can enter YOUR creations to try and win a free Paper Nest Dolls digi!
  • Of course they're on Facebook ;)
  • And here is the page to see and order the stamps 
Here are some of my recent creations, all using Paper Nest Dolls stamps:

This is Angel Ellie 

Here is Artist Avery





And I really have a special place in my heart for this guy, Old Time Owen (I've used him multiple times!)

I have SO many more projects if you're interested in seeing them, on my blog. 
And you can also see all the other designers' projects on the store's blog; my fellow designers are just PHENOMENAL! 

Thanks for stopping by today, and go in and check out all the great stamps Hannah's now has!

Ta-ta, and Happy Holidays!










No comments: